Capel Manor College are hosting an event targeting Florist business owner / managers in conjunction with the tenants of New Covent Garden Market. The event will take place at Mission Kitchen, Nine Elms, London on Tuesday 16 May 2023 from 8am – 11am providing attendees with a breakfast, industry speakers, networking opportunities and of course lots of shopping.
We’re delighted to be one of the speakers at the event and BFA Chair Nikki will be there to take your questions.
- 8.00am – Registration
- Breakfast from 8.15am onwards
- 8.00am – 8.30am – Registration
- 8.30am – 8.35am Welcome from CMC – 5 minutes
- Points to include – Different campus location, London’s largest environment college, numbers, work the department does with employer & stakeholders e.g. RHS Chelsea, Radio times / live events.
- 8.40am – 8.45am – Welcome from NCGMA – 5 minutes
- About NCGMA
- 8.45am – 9.15am CMC Student ambassadors – X4, possibly 2 more tbc
- Discussion points – Quality of tuition, student experience, employer engagement, WeX, Learner journey, own career aspirations. (5 minutes each, 20-30 minutes approx)
- 9.15am to 9.45am – Comfort break, network and collate TNA feedback
- Guest Speakers, 10-minute talk
- 9.45am – 9.55am – Guest speaker 1 – Freddie Heathcote from company Green & Bloom- tbc
- 10.00am – 10.10am – Guest speaker 2 – Nikki Meader, Chair of the British Florist Association (BFA)
- 10.15am – 10.25am – Guest speaker 3 – Chris Jones, Chris Jones, C&G Industry Manager for Land. Chris will be talking about the Floristry T Levels
- 10.30am – 10.45am – Q & A with Guest speakers on a panel
- 10.50am CMC Summary & thank you’s by MC
- 11am – End of Event