Small business leaders invited to take part in government-funded leadership course to boost performance and resilience.
Small business leaders across the United Kingdom are invited to take advantage of the 90% government-funded Help to Grow: Management Course.
Designed by entrepreneurs and industry experts from the UK’s leading business schools, the course helps small business leaders and managers from every industry to boost leadership skills as well as business performance and resilience.
Help to Grow: Management is a 12-week course covering the critical components required to develop a resilient business strategy. It includes online and face-to-face sessions, 10 hours of 1-to-1 mentoring, peer networking, and support to develop a Growth Action Plan. 90% funded by UK Government, the course costs just £750 per person.
This practical leadership course provides time away from the challenges of running a business to invest in your leadership, equipping you with the knowledge and confidence to take your business to the next level:
- Develop leadership skills across all areas of business including strategic planning, employee engagement, vision and values, finance, and marketing
- Develop strategies for market segmentation, positioning and targeting to streamline the marketing approach
- Gain exclusive access to a regional peer network to share practical challenges, ideas, and experiences
- Work with a mentor to develop a Growth Action Plan tailored to your business and its unique journey
- Learn how to engage your employees on the business journey and plan the future structure of the organisation
- Identify new technologies and digital approaches to enhance innovation and productivity across your business
- Improve operational efficiency to save time and money.
To be eligible for the course, your business must employ between 5 and 249 people, and have been operational for at least a year. The BFA have asked for the number to be reduced and waiting for a reply from the BEIS government department.
The course is delivered by multiple Small Business Charter accredited business schools across Great Britain and Northern Ireland. More information, including course dates and testimonials from course participants, is available from the website.