Icing on the cake! Elizabeth Newcombe has received a Medallion of Excellence for her work Worldskillskazan2019 . A very respectable 5th place! Well deserved Lizzie! Chairman Brian said ”For Elizabeth to gain a Certificate of Excellence in the World Skills in Kazan Russia is a great achievement. She has done our Industry proud. For floristry to be recognised as a profession along with 35 other industries that took part is good for our customers to know and it has all been down to Elizabeth’s determination and the training she has been given by Laura Leong, Lynda Owen and others”.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks And building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
- The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.
To Contact The BFA About Your Direct Debit
- Telephone: 0844 800 7299
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: The British Florist Association, PO Box 365, Worksop, S80 9EF.